Directions from O'Hare to Renaissance Hotel
- Hertz, Budget, Avis, Alamo, Budget, Enterprise, Thrifty, etc.
- Lower Level/Baggage Claim Level – Exit to the outer pickup lane (image below) for a courtesy bus to take you to the Rental car pickup location
- Taxi Stand - Lower Level/Baggage Claim Level. Proceed to the Taxi dispatcher (Door A) in the inner pickup lane (image below) to be assigned a Taxi. NOTE: The meter will be turned on the entire trip, and there are tolls; the driver will multiply the final meter value by 1 ½ - Fare estimated at $75-90.
- Prearranged Taxi - Lower Level/Baggage Claim Level. There are kiosks to call taxi companies. The company will assign you a taxi number. You will wait for your assigned taxi in the center pickup lane (figure 1) outside Door G. These are flat rate fares. Fare estimated at $40-45. American Taxi, 303 Taxi and some others have phone apps if you prefer.
- Lower Level/Baggage Claim Level. You go to wait for your
- Limo in the center pickup lane (image below). They typically tell you what Door to exit. These are flat rate fares. Fare estimated at $75-85. There are several Limo companies out of O’Hare available to book online.
Uber and Lyft
- Both Uber and Lyft are available through their phone apps.
- Pickup is on the Upper Level/Check-In Level. Exit the A door and walk to your left – there are signs indicating the pickup location. (There is only one pickup lane) Fares vary, typically $30-40. Both now pick up at Terminal 5 (International Terminal).
AUTOTESTCON 2017 has a block of rooms reserved for conference attendees. The discounted room rate is $212 USD per night.
The last day to receive the discounted room rate is August 18